In such a stress-dominated world, a calming blend of relaxing therapy is exactly what the body need and Peace & Calming blend oil from Young Living could very well be it. Personally I haven’t been using it much but almost everyone I know of who uses YL, LOVES this superb little concoction.
Favoured especially among kids, Peace & Calming has a gentle and calming aroma that is perfect to uplift one’s spirit, promote a sense of calmness and soothe the nervous system. With its peaceful and calming abilities, it can be a wonderful addition to your pre-bedtime regime to suppor ta good night’s rest. This beautiful blend consists of;
- Rich in d-limonene, tangerine supports a healthy lifestyle regime especially with the digestion that is also calming for the mind.
- Ylang Ylang
- Historically known to be used for healthy hair, this floral oil is also great for maintaining a balanced and aligned chakra.
- Patchouli has a sweet aroma that also supports healthy skin and is a soothing addition to the blend oil.
- Not to be mistaken from Tangerine, Orange oil is also rich in d-limonene but with a different composition that is perfect for supporting a healthy cellular regeneration as well as a calming effect.
- Blue Tansy
- With a powerfully high vibration property, this sweet herbaceous oil is perfect for supporting positive energy and emotional health.
Here are some ways you may use Peace & Calming;
- Rub 1-2 drops onto sole of feet and wrists before bed to help with sleep, great for children too!
- Rub 1 drop on palm and massage on temple to ease the nervous system.
- Blend with V-6 Vegetable Oil Complex for a relaxing body massage.
- Rub 1-2 drops on palm and pat on pillows, bedcovers to help you (babies and kids included) with sleep. You may also do so for your overactive dogs by patting your oiled palms on their beds to ease them.
- Diffuse for a gentle, calming atmosphere.
- Add a few drops to your bath for a relaxing bath to de-stress.
- Place a drop or two on cotton balls and place inside your vacuum filter before cleaning to diffuse a fresh soothing scent.
- Massage on vita-flex points on the sole of your feet for specific areas of the body to ease.
Do note that this oil is suitable to use NEAT with no dilution. However, I would still recommend diluting with V-6 Oil for first-timers or those with extra sensitive skin.
As always, these are simply some of the uses I’ve known about. If you come across anything else, do share!
*Disclaimer: The information on Yours Naturely is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate or prevent any diseases, illnesses or imbalances and should not be used in place of medical advice from your health care professionals. It is provided from personal experiences and is for educational and entertainment purposes only.